Moving in or out? Book your cleaning service now!
Let our professional move-in/move-out cleaning service take the burden off your shoulders.
- We know how exhausting the moving process is—there are so many things to take care of!
- Sparkling Clean Pro can help the process go more smoothly.
- With our ‘Move in & Move out’ cleaning, tenants, landlords, and property managers can take the hassle out of moving.
- Clients can rest assured that when it comes time to move, our ‘Move in & Move out’ specialized cleaners can help with the dirty work.
- Our satisfied clients also include realtors preparing their properties for open houses, and property managers preparing the house for the next tenant.
Each and every cleaning includes
- Professionally trained Cleaners
- Eco-friendly non-toxic cleaning supplies
- Perform Bond and Liability insurance
“Sparking Cleaning did an excellent job cleaning our apartment as we moved out. The cleaners were on time, very nice, and were able to work around us and our movers as we moved out. We left before they finished, but I came back the next day and the place looked great. Our landlord was very happy and gave us a full refund of our deposit. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a final cleaning before moving”. Mitchell Z.
Visit our Yelp page to see more testimonials from our clients!
Some Tips to help you on your move process
- If you start early, you’ll be more relaxed.
- Move everything out before the cleaners come to clean. This will allow them to do their best, most efficient work.
- Try to get a move out check list from your landlord; this will help you to know what he/she expect you to do.
- File your change of address with the post office. You can do it online: USPS address changing
Our Move-In Cleaning Policies:
- The cleaners don’t remove trash from the property.
- The cleaners guarantee our service. When the job is complete please take a walk through the property for inspection. Any problem you find with our service must be reported within 12 hours of their completing the service, and they will return to verify and possibly correct the problem within two business days.
- If the cleaner needs to come back to the property to do additional work, that work will be billed for at the same rate.
- Additional work refers to any service that was not requested before.
- Requests for cleaning something after the service was provided is also additional work.
- The cleaners do not provide carpet cleaning/steaming services.