An express cleaning service is a more streamlined and faster version then a Standard Cleaning Service, typically focusing on the key areas of a home or office. This type of service is perfect for those who want to maintain a clean living or working environment but may not have the time for a comprehensive, deep cleaning process or do not currently need one.
The specifics for an express cleaning service can vary based on the company’s offerings and the client’s needs, but it often includes tasks like:
Sweeping and mopping the floors
Dusting furniture and other surfaces
Cleaning the bathrooms (toilets, sinks, mirrors, etc.)
Cleaning the kitchen surfaces (countertops, sink, etc.)
Emptying trash bins
Tidying up general living areas
However, this type of service typically does not involve more time-consuming or deep-cleaning tasks such as washing windows, cleaning appliances, or shampooing carpets. The scope and cost of such services depend on several factors, including the size and condition of the space to be cleaned, and the specific services requested by the client.
What is the difference between Standard House Cleaning and Express Cleaning?
1. Scope of Work and Thoroughness:
- A standard cleaning service typically covers a comprehensive list of tasks. It involves not just surface cleaning, but also paying attention to smaller details. It might include dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning bathrooms (toilets, showers, bathtubs, mirrors), the kitchen (appliances, countertops, sinks), and common areas, along with emptying trash, tidying up rooms, and sometimes changing bed linens.
- An express cleaning service focuses on the more visible or high-traffic areas and accomplishes cleaning tasks more rapidly. This service typically covers surface dusting, sweeping or vacuuming, quick bathroom and kitchen cleaning, and trash removal. It’s a less thorough option but can be helpful for routine maintenance or when time is limited.
- A standard cleaning tends to be more time-consuming due to its thoroughness and the number of tasks included.
- Express cleaning is designed to be quick and efficient, generally taking considerably less time than standard cleaning.
- Due to the extensive work done during a standard cleaning, it is generally more costly
- In contrast, an express cleaning service, being a quicker and less thorough option, is typically less expensive.
In summary, a standard cleaning service is ideal when you want a deep, thorough cleaning, while an express cleaning service is suitable for maintaining cleanliness on a more frequent basis, or when a quick cleanup is needed. The choice between the two often boils down to the specific needs, budget, and time availability of the customer.
Brazilian mother of two and CEO of Sparkling Clean Pro & Green Living Supplies since 2005. Working as an ecological advocate within the cleaning industry & aiding immigrant families and women at risk.